On October 19th, our third annual Real Estate Developer Power Lunch brought together a select group of Florida’s leading developers for a Power Panel Discussion about the state of the industry.
The event was held at Morton’s The Steakhouse in Boca Raton and was sponsored by Pace and the South Florida Business Journal. We had a great time visiting with our clients and guests, while hearing from a top-tier panel of industry experts.
Our panelists this year included:
- Joel L. Altman, Chairman & CEO of The Altman Companies
- Carlos Rosso, Condominium Division President of The Related Group
- Brent Baker, Southeast Florida Division President of PulteGroup
- Nitin Motwani, Managing Principal of Miami Worldcenter
- Michael Nunziata, Division President of 13th Floor Homes
The panelists covered a range of topics, such as building for younger buyers, meeting the housing needs of seniors, and the importance of mixed-use communities.
We’ll be sharing more from the event soon, including valuable insights from our guests. In the meantime, browse the gallery of images below and then click here to see some other big news you might have missed at the Real Estate Developer Power Lunch.