Video is one of the most powerful tools for marketing online, and its impact is only going to grow. An increasing number of consumers are turning to the Internet before making purchasing decisions, and they are watching more branded videos than ever before.
This is good news for businesses that properly utilize video on their websites, social media profiles, and other digital platforms. We’ll make it easy for you to leverage the power of video, with turnkey video production solutions that’ll take you from script to screen.
Watch the videos below to see how we help our clients increase their leads and boost their business. Then, fill out the form to learn how we can do the same for you.
3 Pace-Produced Videos That Made An Impact
Let’s Get Started
In Florida contact Diana Riser at:
In New York contact Cara Faske at:
or fill out the form below:
Video Marketing By The Numbers
Still think you don’t need video marketing? Read these stats from the thought leaders at HubSpot to see just how popular video marketing has become in recent years.
- Video is projected to claim more than 80% of all web traffic by 2019.
- Adding a video to marketing emails can boost click-through rates by 200-300%.
- Embedding videos in landing pages can increase conversion rates by 80%.
- 90% of customers report that product videos help them make purchasing decisions.
- According to YouTube, mobile video consumption grows by 100% every year.
- 64% of customers are more likely to buy a product online after watching a video about it.
- 87% of online marketers are currently using video content in their digital marketing strategies.
- A third of all the time people spend online is dedicated to watching videos.
- Video ads now account for more than 35% of all ad spending online.
- 59% of company decision makers would rather watch a video than read an article or blog post.
- Digital marketing expert James McQuivey estimates that a single minute of video content is the equivalent of 1.8 million words.
Put these numbers in your favor by filling out the contact form.